In accordance with the Vision, Purpose, and Values, and strategic direction of the Vancouver Island Health Authority (Island Health), patient & staff safety is…
- Island Health - Victoria, BC
- Little Shuswap Lake Band - Chase, BC
Process social assistance applications and determine eligibility. Assist Social Development Director with social development programs, activities, and events.
- Tall Tree Physiotherapy & Health Centre - Victoria, BC
Conduct counselling assessments and interventions for clients seeking counselling services or participating in Tall Tree rehabilitation programs.
- CMHA South Cariboo - 100 Mile House, BC
The successful candidate for this casual position will be trained to work in 5 programs: Activity/Clubhouse and SIL (Supported Independent Living) Outreach,…
- Mountain Lake Seniors Community - Nelson, BC
Attends applicable in-services and participates in orientation, in-service training and counseling of staff on a request basis. Part-time hours: 30 per week.
- Government of the Northwest Territories - Yellowknife, NT
Healthy Family staff are responsible to deliver three 'streams' of services, all of which are universally accessible to families with children 0-6 years.
- Langley Community Services - Langley, BC
Coordinates and schedules Supported Visitation in conjunction with referring social worker. Bachelor’s degree in a related human / social service field or…
- Province of BC - Vancouver, BC
Work Setting Child Welfare Organization Target Audience Family Social Work Specialization Child welfare Security and Safety Criminal record check Child…
- Interior HomeCare Solutions - Kamloops, BC
Regular training in special needs, trauma, non-violent crisis intervention. As a residence worker with Interior HomeCare services, you will play a vital role in…
- PLEA Community Services Society of British Columbia - Surrey, BC
JOB REQUIREMENTS Education Bachelor's degree Experience Experience 1 year to less than 2 years Health benefits Dental plan Financial benefits As per…
- Nlha'7kapmx Child and Family Services Society - Lytton, BC
Provide consultation services to government and other organizations. Provide counsel and therapy to help clients resolve social and personal problems.
- Bridges for Women Society - Victoria, BC
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years.
- Yukon Government - Whitehorse, YT
Ability to prepare affidavits or court documents and intervention services including investigations and core protection services; and,.
- Ksan House Society - Terrace, BC
Appraise clients' needs or eligibility for specific services. Develop, co-ordinate and implement the delivery of specific services within the community.
- Wellin5 Inc. - Remote
Manage and build an overall social media strategy. Must have amazing client service rapport and professionalism. Excited about new ideas and brainstorming.
- Government of Saskatchewan - Prince Albert, SK
You will work effectively and positively with co-workers, supervisors, the regional management team and caregivers to support regional directions that…
- Nunavut Government - Nunavut
Community Social Services Workers play a crucial role within the child and family services division. Who we are - Our Department is responsible for developing…
- Turning Point Recovery Society - Squamish, BC
Under the guidance and supervision of the Site Manager, the Support Worker position is primarily responsible for client orientation to the site, the facility…
- Simpcw First Nation - Barriere, BC
Assessment of recreational, educational, cultural, and social needs of the youth. The Simpcw Health Program is receiving applications for a full-time (35h*r…
- Sunshine Coast Health Centre - Powell River, BC
Member in good standing in a counselling association or college of social workers or psychologists. Minimum of a Master's degree in counselling psychology,…