Who are we?
Svante is a rapidly growing clean energy technology company making commercial-scale carbon capture and removal a reality and enabling global industries to play offense in the fight against climate change that will accelerate the global transition to a lower-carbon economy.
The growing success of our company is owed to our commitment to our people, emphasis on our values, and our innovative technology. Passion is put into what we do every day.
Purpose of the role:
As a Supply Chain Co-op, you will be a key player in the company's Order to Pay process. You will assist in various Supply Chain tasks to support the company in a rapid expansion phase.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
You are currently enrolled in a post-secondary institute and have completed 2nd or 3rd year in Operations Management, Supply Chain, Logistics, or related disciplines.
- You have strong data analysis skills.
- You have experience with Business Intelligence (BI) tools.
- You have advanced understanding of the Order to Pay cycle and workflows.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Excel and Outlook specifically).
What success looks like in this role:
You will develop deep understanding of the workflows associated with Svante's Order to Pay process, which includes identifying a need to purchase, creating a purchase requisition, approving purchases, and finally placing a Purchase Order with a supplier.
- You will place Purchase Orders created in the company's ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics 365).
- You will identify issues with the Order to Pay process and reports to the implementation team accordingly.
- You will work closely with the Senior Buyer and the Supply Chain team in implementing the MRP (Material Requirement Planning) module within Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- You will conduct data analysis related to the supply chain activities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Svante is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. All Svante employees share in the responsibility for assuring that, by our personal actions, the policies are effective. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.