Reporting to the Store Manager, the Fertilizer Support Administrator is responsible for the administrative support within a fertilizer plant. This role will work with the Fertilizer Facility Operator to run the daily operations within the plant. During the slower season, this role will work with the sales team to promote the fertilizer services to our customers.
- Perform the day-to-day operations of the fertilizer facilities including receiving, blending, and shipping of fertilizer as directed by the Fertilizer Facility Operator.
- Handle customer phone calls walk in traffic and direct customers to appropriate personnel.
- Set up customer prepay contracts, process invoices, transfer documents and perform data entry tasks for inventory control.
- Handle direct payments, reconcile credit card receipts, and prepare deposits.
- Work with sensitive material and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Set up customers with Farm Credit Canada (FCC), and handle FCC disbursements.
- Maintain filing records for drivers.
- Track safety compliance within the fertilizer facility.
- Keep accurate records of product inventory and help to investigate any discrepancies.
- Maintain an understanding of fertilizer services.
- Communication of the fertilizer services to customers, identify the customers’ preferred method of conducting business and work with them to gain an understanding of their business needs.
- Responsible for building and maintain net new CRM relationships.
- All other administrative duties as required.
- Grade 12 diploma with 3-5 years of administrative experience.
- Previous customer service and sales experience is required.
- General knowledge of the agricultural industry.
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Dynamics F&O and SAP knowledge would be an asset.
- Pesticide Dispenser Certificate.
- Capable of physical labour; capable of lifting up to 25 kg.
To ensure a safe work environment, UFA Co-operative Limited has a Substance Abuse Policy in place. The successful applicant will be required to pass (negative result) a drug (includes cannabis) and alcohol screening test as a condition of employment.
External Applications: Please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] and quote the posting number in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Please email your resumes and Complete Form – Application For In-House Position, posting number, and forward to [email protected].
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.