Who is Tuxy?
Tuxy is an eCommerce brand on a mission to reinvent clothing, one-piece at a time. When joining Tuxy, you can expect a collaborative and supportive working environment with a remote team, flexible hours, and reimbursement of funds dedicated to skill-development.
What is the role?
As our marketing team lead, you will be tasked with integrating digital marketing tools, improving SEO, managing email and social marketing campaigns, building out new channels, managing our influencer program, community management, and coordinating with our content creators. There will be room for advancement and performance incentives.
This is a full-time position and will be fully remote, working in EST or AST time. You must be located in North America to apply.
- Coordinate diverse marketing initiatives to promote brand visibility and drive engagement
- Identify and develop effective marketing strategies to meet organizational goals
- Conduct data analysis to assess the success of marketing campaigns and optimize future efforts
- Manage paid strategies on Facebook and Instagram, and expand into emerging platforms like TikTok and Snapchat
- Oversee Google Ads, SEO, email marketing, and funnel optimization
- Establish and manage an affiliate marketing program to drive partnerships and broaden the brand reach
- Collaborate with the content team to plan and execute engaging content across various platforms
- Assist with other marketing and social media tasks as needed to support the overall marketing strategy
- Manage a team of contractors
Who is the right fit?
To be successful as our marketing team lead, you should be detail-oriented and have a solid understanding of marketing techniques (paid and organic). Top candidates will be creative, outgoing, and love marketing. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in digital marketing, e-commerce, data analysis, and/or marketing management.
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and can deliver on tasks
- Possesses a solid understanding of social media and email marketing techniques
- Familiarity with Klaviyo, Facebook Business Suite, SEO, and/or influencer marketing
- Education or relevant work experience in marketing
- Experience with data analytics and KPIs to track success
- Must be located in North America and comfortable working remotely
Candidates must be able to speak fluent English and be located in North America.
What we offer:
- Full-time position
- Contract to hire opportunity
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on experience
- Performance bonuses based on work
- Opportunity for education and learning
- Remote work with flexible hours
How to Apply!
Please include a short video (about 1 minute long) talking about yourself, your marketing experience, and your marketing and career goals! This video can be filmed on a phone camera or similar quality. Please submit this video and your resume directly to [email protected].
After we receive applications, we will reach out to selected candidates for next steps. We will be hiring for this role as soon as possible and reviewing applications on a rolling basis.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- Marketing: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: Remote