Faema Canada is looking for someone to help with facilitating orders (both inbound and outbound), performing cycle counts and maintaining a clean, safe and orderly warehouse.
Faema has been a pioneer in the espresso culture in Canada for 65 years, as importers and distributors of coffee machines, bar/food equipment and coffee in Canada.
Having four locations across the GTA, the key to our success resides in having a passionate team of people who go beyond expectations to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Perform order picking/receiving using an RF scanner
- Operate a pallet jack to move and transport materials within the warehouse
- Load and unload trucks with incoming and outgoing shipments
- Build and package orders according to customer specifications
- Conduct inventory counts and maintain accurate records of stock levels
- Previous experience in a warehouse an asset
- Familiarity with order picking processes and equipment such as RF scanners and pallet jacks
- Ability to lift heavy objects and perform physically demanding tasks
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in order fulfillment
- Experience with driving A 5T truck an asset
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail and good time management skills
- Health benefits after probation period
- Free coffee!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON L4Z 1X8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- warehouse: 1 year (preferred)
- Class 5 Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person