Who are we?
Svante is a rapidly growing clean energy technology company making commercial-scale carbon capture and removal a reality and enabling global industries to play offense in the fight against climate change that will accelerate the global transition to a lower-carbon economy.
The growing success of our company is owed to our commitment to our people, emphasis on our values, and our innovative technology. Passion is put into what we do every day.
Purpose of the role:
We are seeking a self-motivated, forward-thinking individual who can provide technical support of end users, and manage IT infrastructure. To be successful in this role, you will have strong communication skill to be the point of contact of IT support, problem-solving skills to understands the needs and help troubleshooting users, and in-depth knowledge of IT to maintain IT infrastructure.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
You are enrolled in a program in Information System, Computer Systems or similar.
- You have solid knowledge of Windows operating systems, Office 365 and SharePoint, Azure services, networking (VLAN, routing and switching), and other technical systems.
- You are a quick learner with strong individual troubleshooting and collaborative problem resolution skills.
- You have a strong customer service mindset.
Bonus Skills and Qualifications:
You have experience in technical support or related field.
What success looks like in this role:
You will provide IT support on technical related requests on end users and infrastructure.
- You will support on server administration and maintenance such as Active Directory.
- You will maintain network administration such as WAN, LAN, firewalls, switches, access points.
- You will implement and support on corporate backup system, and disaster recovery solutions.
- You will ensure the security best practices be maintained and enforced during support activities.
- You will write and maintain technical documentation, and how-to guides.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Svante is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. All Svante employees share in the responsibility for assuring that, by our personal actions, the policies are effective. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.