With 140 years in the industry, KRUG is well recognized as a leader in the design & manufacturer of high-end business & health care furniture. We are seeking full time Experienced Upholsterers at our Seating Division in Kitchener for day shift Monday through Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm.
Why Join us ?
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the opportunity to work with a great group of people! If you are seeking a rewarding challenge and thrive in a fast-paced results-oriented environment, come join us !
- Secures foam to wooden frames using a stapler.
- Positions fabric/leather on foamed frame and staples fabric
- Makes necessary cuts in fabric where required to fit around the frame
- Pulls on and secures upholstery with stapler.
- Staples on labels to the bottom of seats.
- Performs necessary handling requirements.
- Ensure that finished product meets or exceeds company standards.
- Staple on labels to the bottom of seats.
- Maintains a neat and safe work area.
- Perform all responsibilities/services in accordance with Company Quality Assurance and Safety procedures.
- MUST HAVE PREVIOUS UPHOLSTERY EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 education or equivalent.
- Good organizational & communication skills.
- Ability to meet physical demands (moderate to heavy lifting occasionally and continuous standing at work bench, gripping/pulling).
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Upholstery: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person