Values & Innovation
At Under Armour, we are committed to empowering those who strive for more, and the company's values - Act Sustainably, Celebrate the Wins, Fight on Together, Love Athletes and Stand for Equality - serve as both a roadmap for our teams and the qualities expected of every teammate.
Our Values define and unite us, the beliefs that are the red thread that connects everyone at Under Armour. Our values are rallying cries, reminding us why we're here, and fueling everything we do.
Our pursuit of better begins with innovation and with our team's mission of being the best. With us, you get the freedom to go further - no matter your role. That means developing, delivering, and selling the state-of-the-art products and digital tools that make top performers even better.
$16.00 - $18.00 per hour!
Our Stock Teammates keep the ball moving in our stores and make sure our products are always available for our customers. The Stock Teammate is responsible for maximizing selling potential by ensuring the efficient and effective flow of merchandise from the stockroom to the sales floor. The Stock Teammate is accountable for delivering on all aspects of stockroom standard operating procedures (SOP) and achieving the brand standards for shipment processing, replenishment, markdowns, and merchandising. As part of our team, you'll work with people ready to help you reach higher, grow your potential, and do more.
We count on our Stock Teammates to:
To be considered for this role, you must meet these minimum requirements:
- Process merchandise shipments
- Replenish the sales floor
- Manage markdowns and re-ticketing, stock transfers and damaged goods
Keep the stockroom and the sales floor stocked, clean and organized
You'll be considered a top candidate if you also have:
- At least 18 years old
- Available to work a flexible schedule
- Comfortable with or willing to learn technology (such as computers, hand-held and mobile devices)
- Strong communication skills
Ability to perform essential functions of the role
Previous experience in a warehouse or inventory management role (preferred, not required)
Perks our Part-Time Stock Teammates receive:
Purpose of Role
- Generous Teammate discount (50% off full-price items and 30% off sale or outlet items)
- Monthly bonus incentive pay eligibility
- Ability to participate in special contests with opportunity to win merchandise and other exclusive prizes
- High-energy and inclusive environment, working alongside people who aren't afraid of a challenge and appreciate the power of a team
- Opportunities for career development, including full-time and management roles
The Stock Associate contributes to store sales and KPI targets by maximizing selling potential through ensuring the efficient and effective flow of merchandise from the stockroom to the sales floor. This role reports to the Store Manager and is responsible for delivering on all aspects of stockroom standard operating procedures (SOP/Retail Operations Manual) and achieving the brand standards for shipment processing, replenishment, markdowns, merchandising and cycle counts. The Stock Associate will assume the Sales Specialist responsibilities in their absence.
Sales & Omni
Brand Image & Customer Experience
- Execute store operations with particular focus on product flow to/from the sales floor
- Deliver omni-channel requests in line with UA process and policy through digital experience
- Model the UA service culture and customer expectations
- When assisting athletes communicate brand messages according to UA Service Model
- Support, understand and adhere to Under Armour's visual standards to maximize merchandise presentations when flowing product from the stockroom to the sales floor
Team Collaboration/Self Growth
- Consistently achieve brand productivity standards for shipment processing, replenishment, markdowns, merchandising and cycle counts through utilizing the company tools and resources
- Maintain stockroom standard operating procedures (SOP/Retail Operations Manual) to support efficient and effective handling and placement of merchandise, visual props, marketing and fixtures in order to maximize sales and productivity
- Execute efficient and effective shipment processing by following processing and placement guidelines; track and communicate units per hour productivity to store leadership
- Engage in, maintain and support safety standards on sales floor and in the stockroom; communicate safety concerns to store leadership
- Aware of and follows Loss Prevention policies; advise management of any unusual internal or external activity
- Collaborate with teammates to achieve store goals
- Accountable for self-development, while seizing growth opportunities to increase performance
- Basic numeracy, literacy, listening, and communication skills
- Fluency in local language
- Proficient in use of computers and other technology
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- 0-3 months working in a sports/apparel & footwear retail environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holidays, nights, and weekends
Our Commitment to Diversity
- Ability to handle or relocate products up to 25 lbs/12kgs
- Able to move about for extended periods of time with short breaks to handle products
- Ability to freely access all areas of the store; including the selling floor, stock and register area
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to assist in performing the essential responsibilities
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, family or paternal status and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.