Who are we?
Svante is a rapidly growing clean energy technology company making commercial-scale carbon capture and removal a reality and enabling global industries to play offense in the fight against climate change that will accelerate the global transition to a lower-carbon economy.
The growing success of our company is owed to our commitment to our people, emphasis on our values, and our innovative technology. Passion is put into what we do every day.
Purpose of the role:
R&D in Svante focuses on research efforts, development of the technology, sharing knowledge, and directly influencing downstream product development that needs to perform different types of projects, including new development programs, Contract-base projects, and Collaborative projects with other departments of Svante (Manufacturing, business development…) to drive it.
As a Project Coordinator, you will assist the Project team in fulfilling the goals of a specific project and ensuring the smooth delivery of assigned projects from start to finish.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
You are a student in Engineering, Program Management or Business Administration.
- You have experience with health & safety, and security procedures and demonstrate safety-based behavior culture.
- You have the ability to organize priorities based on deadlines.
- You can adapt to changing environments and timelines.
- You have excellent presentation skills.
What success looks like in this role:
You will understand a project’s scope and create documents for project requirements.
- You will coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring the Project remains within scope, schedule, and budget.
- You will develop and maintain a project performance database that tracks overall progress and achievement of milestones.
- You will conduct project meetings to communicate individual roles and project expectations.
- You will monitor projects regularly, evaluate progress and quality, and manage issue resolution process to ensure corrective actions are taken.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Svante is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. All Svante employees share in the responsibility for assuring that, by our personal actions, the policies are effective. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.