At Richardson International, being truly invested is at the heart of everything we do. For 160 years, Richardson has been dedicated to Canadian agriculture. Recognized as a global leader in agriculture and food processing, Richardson is one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies with more than 3,000 employees across Canada, the U.S. and the U.K.
Richardson Pioneer, a division of Richardson International, is Canada’s leading agribusiness. Richardson Pioneer supports Canadian farmers throughout the growing season – providing agronomic services and advice, selling crop inputs, buying their crops at harvest and selling them to markets around the world through the most efficient network of high throughput Ag Business Centres in Western Canada.
Working with Richardson opens the door to a world of possibility. We currently have an opportunity for an Area Marketing Representative at our Richardson Pioneer Ag Business Centre located in Vermilion, AB. Area Marketing Representatives contribute to the overall success of our customers and our business – you are the one who our customers rely on to sell crop inputs for seeding and purchase grain at harvest.
- Maintaining strong customer relationships and act as the key contact with all farm customers and manage credit within the region
- Sell seed, fertilizer and crop protection products
- Purchase grain and coordinate the logistics of grain movement
- Diploma/Degree in Agriculture/Business with several years of related agriculture experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- A valid driver's licence is required
- Experience in a merchandising role would be considered an asset
Richardson International provides an excellent compensation package consisting of competitive salary, pension, a flexible benefits plan and training and career development opportunities.
Interested candidates should click the Apply icon to apply online by November 30, 2023.
Richardson International values diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal People, Visible Minorities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person