LMS Reinforcing Steel Group is a successful and growing construction firm with operations in BC, Alberta and California. We have been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2011. Our team members are safety-minded and performance-driven. We pride ourselves on our commitment to providing meaningful opportunities to build long-term careers with upward potential to all of our team members. We are looking for self-motivated, excellence driven men and women to join our team.
- Prepare timely estimates of the quantities of fabricated reinforcing bars, mesh, accessories, and related products required for bidding projects.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with customers and branch teammates regarding all aspects of the estimating and bidding process.
- Maintain an ongoing bid calendar, including tracking for addenda and updates, to ensure accurate estimating and to keep branch management aware of bid schedules and upcoming work.
- Collaborate with project managers, suppliers, and other relevant parties to gather necessary information for estimating purposes.
- Overtime may be required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Type / Category
Job is from Monday - Friday, 8 hours per day.
- Experience as a reinforcing steel detailer or equivalent construction/field estimating experience
- Knowledge of concrete structures, CRSI/ACI standards
- Proven knowledge of the construction industry
- Must have exceptional communication skills- both written and spoken
- Must be able to meet critical deadlines and handle changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Typical office activities Walking, sitting, standing, bending
- Using computers and other electronic equipment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person