Who are we?
Svante is a rapidly growing clean energy technology company making commercial-scale carbon capture and removal a reality and enabling global industries to play offense in the fight against climate change that will accelerate the global transition to a lower-carbon economy.
The growing success of our company is owed to our commitment to our people, emphasis on our values, and our innovative technology. Passion is put into what we do every day.
Purpose of the role:
As a Test Station Design Co-op, you will work as a member of the R&D test station development team to design and commission test rigs for various projects at Svante.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
You are a Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics Engineering student.
- You have experience using Office software, Visio, and SolidWorks.
What success looks like in this role:
- You will create and review Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID) for test stations.
- You will assist in assembling and commissioning the designed test stations in the lab including electrical and mechanical components.
- You will troubleshoot test station start-up, shutdown, and operating performance issues.
- You will perform various calculations relating to heat transfer, flow rates and gas composition.
- You will create engineering documentation to support commissioning testing, operation, and maintenance manuals.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Svante is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. All Svante employees share in the responsibility for assuring that, by our personal actions, the policies are effective. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.