We require a full-time Administrative Assistant based out of our Head Office (4150 Harvester Road, Burlington, ON). This position offers a positive work environment in a fast paced environment, competitive salary, group benefits along with enhanced skill development.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Answers phone calls, checks mail and supports visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Coordinates company events and gifts.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Manages company's social media accounts.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills
- Post-Secondary training in Administrative Assistant / Executive Assistant, Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Superior telephone communication skills and manners
- Highly organized, with a strong attention to detail
- Creative, quick learner who will bring innovative thinking
- Well-spoken and comfortable working with all levels of the organization
- Energized, positive attitude and a team player
- Ability to prioritize work in an fast, flexible, multi-task environment with minimal supervision
- Able to work with deadlines; Excellent time management skills
- Excellent knowledge of all MS Office programs
Attridge Transportation is a Canadian company devoted to "Safety in Motion". A transportation company providing pupil transportation and charter services to School Boards, Independent Schools, Colleges, Universities plus other educational institutions and organizations requiring pupil and person transportation.
You can read more about us here: www.attridge.com
Attridge Transportation is an inclusive and accessible employer. We welcome a diverse range of candidates to apply for this position, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.50-$21.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Work Location: In person