- Using the ERP system to track and organize shipments.
- Coordinating with Project Managers to confirm delivery requirements/scope.
- Using shop drawings to determine an optimized packaging/skid plan for projects.
- Working with Purchasing to order skids and ensure they arrive to meet production demand.
- Determine best mode of transport based on the above.
- Producing reports for all shipments and their packaging requirements to share with assembly and warehousing.
- Work with Production, Purchasing, and Project Management to confirm product will be ready to ship on schedule.
- Quoting and booking shipments both inbound and outbound.
- Work with Warehouse Coordinator to determine if 3PL warehousing is required.
- Working with Warehouse Coordinator and ensure goods are consolidated on time for shipping.
- Ensure the accuracy of Finished Goods Transactions in the ERP system.
- Review and inspect shipments to ensure packaging is acceptable for product type and booked mode of transport.
- Creating packing slips, B.O.L's, address labels, and customs documentation for shipments as required.
- Work with estimating/project managers and freight partners to quote orders and maintain competitive pricing.
- Track carrier pick up.
- Track shipment to the point of delivery.
Skills / Qualifications:
- A minimum 2 years' experience in a warehouse/logistics environment.
- A general understanding of customs and trade.
- Experience with ERP systems would be ideal; ability to quickly learn and grasp new software.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Woodbridge, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- warehouse/logistics environment: 2 years (required)
- Any ERP systems: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person