Located at Maligne Lodge in beautiful Jasper, Alberta, Canada, WickedCup café serves organic coffee and teas as well as a health-conscious breakfast and afternoon menu.
MUST HAVE VALID WORK VISA IN CANADA
WickedCup is looking for Baristas/Servers to join our team. Our Baristas personally connect with, laugh with and uplift the lives of our customers. Their work goes beyond handcrafting a perfectly made coffee and tea; it’s about creating a human connection with every customer. They enjoy being able to achieve these aspirations autonomously, while representing a true Rockies brand and the perks that come from being a partner at WickedCup!
- Greet everyone with smile
- Take orders and make coffee, tea, and other drinks to customer specifications.
- Enhance your knowledge of coffee and tea.
- Operate cash registers and credit card machines.
- Field customer suggestion or questions.
- Clean and maintain all equipment at coffee bar (coffee machines, grinder, juicer, etc)
- Work to maintain good customer relations and speedy delivery of all beverages
- Oversee gift and retail section and replenish stock as needed
- Manage coffee and tea inventory
- Replenish pastries and sandwiches for the coffee bar
- Complete opening and closing duties for each shift
- Be approachable, enthusiastic and friendly
- Have positive attitude
- Be punctual and reliable
- Top notch customer service skills
- Attention and eye for detail
- Works well under pressure
- Sales ability
- Eager to enhance your product knowledge
- Ability to multitask
- Taking initiative and working well independently
- Be a great team player
- Flexible to work overtime if required
- Knowledge of brewing principles for coffee and tea is an asset.
- Having latte art experience is an asset
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- Will be required to work in a fast-paced environment
- Will be able to work over-time, weekend and holidays when necessary
- Fun and positive environment
Compensation and Highlights
- Competitive wages
- Subsidized accommodation
- Corporate events
- Employee recognition and awards
- Adventurous and enthusiastic life in the Rockies
- We want people to enjoy life and smile
- We build trusting relationships with direct communication and honesty
- We take pride in our job
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for the interview will be contacted. WickedCup is an equal employer, and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
All staff are required to wear a mask during shifts until further notice.
Work Location: In person