The MS Dynamics Configurator Developer will perform complex systems configurations and integrations, system analysis and troubleshooting of complex business applications and related processes. Mentor other team members using wide range of skills knowledge based on extended experiences in a variety of technologies and configuration. In this role, you will:
- Develop and configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 external portals for external users by Power Pages, which includes new registration(s) and updating
- Develop Java Script on various Microsoft Dynamic 365 screens, which includes screens such as contact add, update, deactivate screens and dynamically populate activities.
- Advanced analysis of complex business requirements for a solution
- Provides solution development and delivery end to end
- Develop high complexity functional specifications
- Propose configuration solutions and estimate effort required for user story requirements
- Configure complex business rules and other business logic using scripting languages specific to technical environment by using significant past experience
- Configure operational parameters, such as roles and permissions, user attributes, and regions where applicable
- Create and manage sample XML data
- Create and manage new data elements for complex requirements
- Manage application configurations and perform software upgrades
- Develop regular status and statistical reports for management use
- Develop unit and integration test cases as part of configuration and code development and verification
- Conduct impact and option analysis and make recommendations for technical and business solution
- Conduct code and configuration review and walkthrough
- Provide application support, including off-hours, on-call duty
- Maintain currency on relevant technologies, configuring techniques and best practices
- Coach and mentor team members
Job status: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $78,030 – $91,800
Work status: Full time in office, remote and hybrid work arrangements are available
Location: Must live and work in Ontario to perform this role
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in computer science or equivalent experience
- 5 – 8 years IT experience (mandatory)
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in the development and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Online) and Microsoft PowerApps or higher (Mandatory)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Certification(s), an asset
- Experience in the development and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Online – cloud)
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 workflows, PowerApps and plug-ins
- Experience on Microsoft PowerApps portals
- Experience with Microsoft Power Pages development and promotions
- Experience with FBR, PPR and Farm Taxa MS Dynamics programs an asset
- Experience with PL/SQL developer, stored procedure and packages
- Analytical ability to perform complex analysis of data and develop business intelligence integration designs
- Experience in production and on-call support
- Experience in diverse and integrated system environment
- Experience with technical documentation, MS Visio, MS Project, SharePoint and TFS
- Experience with Agile development methodology and experience in continuous integration
- Experience in multiple platforms and development tools is an asset
- Communication – Listens to others and communicates effectively, fostering open communication
- Critical judgment, decision making and problem solving – Uses critical judgment to make decisions and solve problems involving varied levels of complexity, ambiguity, and risk
- Initiative– Identifies and deals with situations and issues proactively and persistently, seizing opportunities that arise
- Analytical thinking– Interprets, links, and analyses information and situations by breaking them down into component parts, and identifying patterns, connections, and underlying issues
- Client focus– Provides service excellence to internal and external clients
- Achieving quality results– Focuses efforts on managing one’s self to achieve high-quality results consistent with the organization’s standards and measures while managing risk
- IT – Application development/support and maintenance– Has the knowledge and ability to design, define, construct/configure, enhance, support, and maintain application software
Agricorp, an agency of the government of Ontario.
Agricorp delivers government programs. These programs help protect the livelihood of over 47,000 Ontario farmers against the many risks farm businesses face every day. Our employees are skilled professionals who respond when industry and government need us, manage public funds with great care and integrity, and deliver a quality customer experience.
Agricorp helps grow Ontario agriculture. We underwrite $7 billion in risk each year. The agency was established in 1997, and in our first 25 years we made $7.5 billion in payments to farmers when they needed it most.
To apply for this position, please go to www.agricorp.com and select Careers. Click on Current Opportunities.
Please submit your application for this position by end of day Oct 26, 2023.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted directly.