Our client, a leading Plaintiff Personal Injury law firm, is seeking a hardworking and detail-oriented Licensed Paralegal to join their talented team of legal professionals. Experience with Accident Benefits and Personal Injury work is required. Must be in good standing with the Law Society of Ontario.
- Reviewing matters, motions, and correspondence;
- Independently manage a file load;
- Superior knowledge of the SABS;
- Superior knowledge of LAT Rules and Procedures;
- Experience preparing and attending LAT case conferences and hearings;
- Reporting to clients and providing opinions with respect to issues.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in personal injury as a Paralegal;
- Licensed Paralegal (P1) and member in good standing of the Law Society of Ontario;
- Highly motivated and self-starting individual with a strong work ethic;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficiency in legal research and drafting legal documents;
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking abilities;
- Detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy and quality;
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team;
- Familiarity with relevant legal software and case management systems.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $100,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- Do you have 5 years of experience in Personal Injury?
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Toronto, ON M6A 2T9