We are seeking a compassionate and dedicated Registered Care Aides to join our team, providing essential care and support to individuals in need of palliative home care. In this role, you will play a vital part in enhancing the quality of life for patients in their final stages of life. Your responsibilities will include assisting with personal care, medication management, emotional support, and ensuring a comfortable and dignified end-of-life experience. If you are a caring and empathetic individual with a commitment to providing exceptional palliative care, we encourage you to apply.
Personal Care, Medication Management, Emotional Support, Pain Management, Safety and Comfort, Assist with Meals, Documentation, Communication, Maintain a Clean and Safe Environment
- Health Care Assistant Certificate
- Registration with BC Care Aide Registry
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated verbal and written interpersonal communication skill.
- Possess the physical strength and endurance necessary to assist with mobility and personal care
- A clear criminal record check
Working Conditions: This position involves providing palliative home care, and the caregiver may work irregular hours, including evenings and weekends, based on the needs of the patients. Travel to patient homes is required.
Why work for Resource Ability?
- Competitive wages
- Schedules are flexible
- Paid vacation and benefits available (minimum hours requirement)
- Paid Sick time
Resource Ability is a CARF accredited nursing agency, that provides nursing respite to children and adults with medical needs in their home communities throughout British Columbia. Our nurses provide for our client’s complex care needs, supporting them to live at home successfully. We are looking for independent, caring, and dedicated nurses to work with the most amazing clients you will ever meet.
We want YOU to be a contributing factor to our company’s success. Apply now to learn more about the opportunities available in your area.
email - [email protected]
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $27.66-$30.69 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Do you reside within a 80km radius of the listed location?
- registration with BC Care Aide Registry (required) (required)
Work Location: In person