Division: IGM Client Services Operations
IGM Financial Inc. is one of Canada's leading diversified wealth and asset management companies with approximately $271 billion in total assets under managements. The company provides a broad range of financial planning and investment management services to help more than two million Canadians meet their financial goals. Its activities are carried out principally through IG Wealth Management, Mackenzie Investments and Investment Planning Counsel.
Under IGM Financial’s unique business model based on leading brands and multi-channel distribution strategy, we’re IG Wealth Management. For over 90 years of business we have grown to become one of the largest most respected companies in Canada. We are a leader in providing the best advice, experience and outcomes for our clients, personalized throughout their lifetime.
At IG Wealth Management, our vision is to inspire financial confidence.
This is your opportunity to build a career with a leading organization where you can learn, grow and thrive both professionally and personally. We are proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Top Employers by Mediacorp Canada Inc. for empowering our employees with the tools to thrive while working remotely, while also providing resources to ensure physical and mental wellness were put front and centre.
You will join a team that that believes our success starts with the success of our clients, while working together as a team to realize our greatest potential. You will join a team that strives towards excellence while developing and sharing skills and knowledge. You can make a difference for our clients, the world around us and be part of a team that cares. We are dedicated to offering a hybrid work environment when applicable.
IG Wealth Management is a diverse workplace committed to doing business inclusively - this starts with having a representative workforce! We encourage applications from all qualified candidates that represent the diversity present across Canada – including racialized persons, women, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, 2SLGBTQIA+ community, gender diverse and neurodiverse individuals, as well as all who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.
The Client Relations department delivers critical front-line support to Advisors, Clients, Assistants, Specialists and other internal partners on business matters and products for multiple lines of business and across multiple service platforms.
The Client Relations department is a critical business function and enabler of strategic transformation initiatives impacting IGWM. As a central resource for Advisors, Clients and internal business partners, Client Relations provides support for new product launches, technologies and processes that are key to the success of transformation. Working in a fast-paced environment, the main responsibility is to accurately, professionally and effectively handle and resolve client and consultant inquiries and problems through acquired product knowledge of the corporate policies and procedures.
- Creating effortless experiences when receiving and responding to inbound phone and email contacts from consultants, clients, and other institutions, and ensuring we only do what is best for our clients.
- Delivering a reliable, consistent, and transparent service by handling all inquiries with a high level of quality and professionalism, determining the best course of action, and ensuring completion of action has met established standards.
- Deliver value by maintaining knowledge and awareness of all policies, procedures and technologies including sharing information on recent policy changes and simplified business processes.
- Build a culture of quality by assisting team members with problem resolution by providing and sharing information and experiences.
- Enable personal and departmental growth by participating in individual and team meetings with leadership to discuss call monitoring feedback, training and development needs, service levels, and providing feedback on business operation needs and trends by maintaining awareness of business needs and requirements.
- Fuel our future by supporting transformation and modernization, and promoting adoption for our consultants and our clients as we go through our transformation journey
- Promote operational excellence by participating in special projects and assignments within the Client Services Division.
- Ability to work independently in your home office where you will serve clients on the phone leveraging your resilience, resourcefulness, and proven experience in delivering an exceptional client experience and deepening client relationships.
- Contact Centre Experience and Knowledge: Minimum 2 plus years in a diverse client service focused role, with front line client service and working with mutual funds/other investments experience.
- Education: Post-secondary degree/diploma in a business discipline with relevant securities or financial services courses is an asset.
- Client Oriented: Excellent interpersonal and proven client service skills with an ability to interact across various situations
- Communications: Well demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding and adopting emerging and changing technologies is required to stay relevant. Proficient PC skills including Word, Excel, Access and email
- Highly engaged and adaptive with emotional intelligence, agility, critical thinking, decision making, analysis and collaboration
- Organization: Ability to plan, execute, and follow through with actions and requests in a timely manner
- Bilingual (French and English) is an asset
IG Wealth is recognized among one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers. In addition to a competitive salary starting with bonus opportunities, we offer several flexible and advantageous benefits for you and your family:
- Hybrid office and remote work environment
- Flexible rotating shift from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm, CT Monday to Friday
- Three weeks of vacation and up to 10 paid personal/wellness days per year
- Flexible benefits plan that lets employees customize coverage to suit their personal needs through a flexible health benefits plan
- Defined contribution pension plan and share purchase plan available to all employees
- Health and wellness program focused on four key pillars including physical, mental, social and financial)
- Employees are encouraged to get involved in charities and will receive paid time off to volunteer (up to 2 paid days per year)
- Managers who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Dynamic work culture where employees are encouraged to learn, develop, and collaborate with teams
- A culture that recognizes and celebrates employee milestones and accomplishments
- Dress for your day policy
- Financial support offered for employees to complete industry related courses/certifications
- Transit subsidies
Please visit our career page by clicking on the following link: https://www.ig.ca/en/careers
We thank all applicants for their interest in IG Wealth Management; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
IG Wealth Management is an accessible employer committed to providing a barrier free recruitment experience. If you require an accommodation or this information in an alternate format at any stage of the recruitment process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition team who will work with you to meet your needs.