NTN Bearing Corporation of Canada Ltd. is one of the world’s largest bearing producers. With Sales office and Manufacturing plants throughout the world, NTN is a leading bearing supplier to both the industrial and automotive markets. Founded in 1918, NTN has long been recognized for the most stringent quality standards in the industry and counts some of the most recognized industries and automotive brand names as its customers.
The Distribution Division is also the head-office location for the company and is located in Mississauga. The Marketing Manager home base is at the head-office location.
NTN Bearing Corporation of Canada Ltd. is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.
We offer an excellent salary/benefits package and a rewarding career opportunity in a friendly & professional environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
The Marketing Manager shall play a crucial role in overseeing all aspects of marketing and communications for NTN Bearing Corporation of Canada. Primary responsibilities of this role include supporting the development and implementation of the NTN Canada marketing plan. Moreover, this position will provide assistance to the Sales team in meeting their marketing needs, ensuring consistency in brand messaging, compliance with promotional activities, and gathering insights for the enhancement or establishment of new marketing programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contributing to the strategic planning and brand planning processes for NTN.
- Setting strategic imperatives for NTN's marketing activities to align with overall business objectives.
- Collaborating with channel partners to develop and execute joint plans to achieve brand objectives.
- Assisting in developing a communications strategy and cross-functional activity plan for target segments/customers, covering industrial and original equipment manufacturing markets in Canada.
- Developing and leading the execution of marketing tactics across all channels and media, ensuring approval through appropriate copy-clearance committees and adherence to SOPs on promotional materials.
- Managing relationships with vendors and agencies, providing feedback on copy and creatives consistent with the corporate vision, brand promise and strategy.
- Monitoring short- and long-term market trends affecting the brand and continuously identifying opportunities and gaps to inform strategic and tactical brand plans.
- Developing KPIs and measuring the impact of programs on revenue (ROI) and other objectives.
- Collaborating with the Sales Team to optimize sales tools and programs, ensuring alignment with business objectives.
- Driving the execution of trade shows, educational events and "Ultimate Bearing Experience" engagement activities to support business growth, collaborating with the sales team and external agencies on booth development, logistics, key customer events, symposiums, product presentations, virtual platforms, etc.
- Collaborating with the sales team to monitor competitive intelligence and competitor activities, making appropriate recommendations as needed.
- Supporting other brands in the portfolio and related marketing tasks and activities as required.
- Assisting with the production, planning and staffing of special projects and events.
- Assisting with coordination of all web, online and social media initiatives, including coordination of social media channels.
- Scheduling and execution of emails/e-blasts and working with the Director of Marketing and Communications to track success of programs.
- Maintaining and organizing project files, budgets, spreadsheets and other project resources as required.
- Adhere to corporate and departmental policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrable experience running events from conception to completion
- Proficient in MS Office, with advanced Excel skills (table formatting, pivot tables, charting)
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written (including copywriting and presentation skills, interpersonal communication skills, and ability to communicate with diverse audiences)
- Excellent product, market and marketing knowledge
- Ability to organize and prioritize own workload
- Ability to find imaginative and practical solutions and make well-considered decisions
- Flexible approach with well-developed planning, risk and issue management skills
- Ability to engage and build effective relationships with stakeholders and committees quickly
- Demonstrable experience of initiative, self sufficiency and motivation
- Understanding of the requirements of the organization and use of creative processes and ideas to deliver effective marketing programmes
- Ability to problem solve, multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage stretched time and workload
- Strong leadership capabilities
Education and Professional Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business
- 3 years of working experience in a Marketing role
- Experience developing and managing external partnerships in the delivery of projects
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Work from home
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON L5W 0A5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Marketing: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Mississauga, ON L5W 0A5
Application deadline: 2023-11-30