Heavy Duty Technician– Thrive with us at Rene Transport Ltd.
Why Choose Rene Transport?
At Rene transport, we don’t just offer a job; we provide long-term career opportunity that champions exceptional work-life balance. We take immense pride in maintaining our essential equipment, top-notch facilities, and, most importantly, the well-being of our entire team.
We understand the importance of life outside of work. With our 4-day work week, you’ll have more time to pursue your passions, create memories with loved ones, and take some well-deserved “me time”.
A Productive, Easy-Going Atmosphere
Rene Transport is a place where productivity meets comfort. We cultivated an environment that strikes a perfect balance, combining functionality, productivity, cleanliness, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. We have a workplace that is an enjoyable space to spend your workdays.
A Modern Place
Our well-appointed shop, nestled in the Northwest side of Nisku, is a testament to our commitment to modernity and efficiency. Our new facilities are well lit, well equipped, and set up for success.
Join us and experience the difference!
· Valid Journeyman HET certificate (Proficient 3rd & 4th year Apprentices will be considered)
· Proficiency with various on-highway equipment
· Strong knowledge of diesel engines, with a special focus on Detroit Diesel & DDEC
· Expertise in diagnostic software, electronics, wiring, and aftertreatment systems
· A keen understanding of suspension, steering, and overall powertrain systems
· Familiarity with Ottawa Shunt Trucks (Cummins) is a valuable asset.
· A valid call 5 drivers’ licence is required, and a class 3 or 1 licence would be a fantastic addition
How to Apply
If you’re enthusiastic about working in an environment that reflects our unwavering commitment to excellence and values your work-life balance, please send us your resumes and cover letter. Let’s embark on a journey of success, well-being, and camaraderie together!
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $43.00 to $46.00 per hour
Employee Assistance Program
Location: In person work in Nisku AB, T9E 8T3
Join Rene Transport Ltd. and become a cherished part of the team that cares about your work environment, your career, and your overall happiness. We eagerly await your arrival to our team.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $43.00-$46.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person