Location: 2920 CALGARY TRAIL NW, Edmonton, AB
Thank you for your interest in joining our team at Pizza Hut. We are a globally recognized brand looking for a dynamic individual to join us in our accounting department as a payroll administrator and bookkeeper.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Verifying timesheets, managing vacation allocations, accounting for labor transfers, payroll expenses and related deductions in the accounting software.
- Ensuring proper record keeping supporting the payroll processing, including but not limited to issuing terminations, ROEs, T4’s, foreign workers files.
- Experience with Ceridian would be valuable
- Perform the day to day processing of AP transactions to ensure that corporate finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
- Prepare invoices for payment by coding them to ledger accounts as per purchase orders or department managers/supervisors.
- Be the primary point of contact with vendors and suppliers.
- Sorting and filing documents and invoices to ensure proper record keeping.
- Prepare management reports, including but not limited to sales, variance between budgeted and actual performance, KPIs, labor control, transaction analysis etc.
- Must have QuickBooks experience, preferably Premier Retail Edition
- Must have Ceridian Payroll experience, preferably Dayforce module
- Medium to Advance level knowledge of excel, macro and pivot tables
- Payroll processing and benefit management experience required
- Solid understanding of statutory remittance and requirements
- Experience working with Multi store units or branches would be an asset
- Financial statement preparation skills is required
- Strong reconciliation skills including bank reconciliation
- Candidate must reside in Edmonton
- Fluency in the English language both written and verbal is required