Louis Vuitton Canada is currently seeking a driven, motivated, client-centric candidate for the role of HR Coordinator, based in our Toronto Head Offiice!
Apply now to join a collaborative and traversal team in part of a fast-paced environment where you can see your results have a direct impact on the Louis Vuitton business.
The HR & Office Coordinator will be responsible for providing exceptional and elevated human resources services in the areas of Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, and general office administration to the Canada population.
Specific aspects of this role will include the following, but not limited to:
- Support in full cycle recruitment for our retail locations
- Support in coordination of Retail Recruitment Days
- Partnership with Store Managers on Talent Acquisition needs
- Job Postings in the Applicant Tracking System
- Offer Letter Administration
- Payroll Support
- Office & Kitchen order supplies
- IT Equipment Orders
- Additional Ad Hoc retail projects
- Ideal 1-3 years human resources, recruitment and/or office administration experience in a retail specialty environment, or luxury environment
- Bachelor's degree required
- Advanced proficiency in excel
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Deadline oriented
- Team player