Unicorn Security is committed to offering unsurpassed security services through our dedicated team of security professionals. Our commitment to our customers is well above par as we ensure that our services not only meet but exceed their expectations. We are a security company that takes the extra step to protect our client's property, assets and loved ones.
Unicorn Security is currently seeking security professionals to fill multiple on-call, part-time and full-time openings in Richmond, Burnaby, Vancouver, Surrey & Maple Ridge.
Applicants must have the following requirements and skills:
- Excellent communication skills: speak, read and write in English fluently;
- Great customer service and people skills;
- Must be a problem solver;
- Physically fit to do patrols;
- Quick learner;
- Must be able to work unsupervised;
- Exercise good judgement and decision-making skills;
- Must have flexible schedule and be available for all shifts;
- Must have access to reliable transportation;
- Must have a valid BC Security License.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Access control;
- Patrolling interior, exterior and parking areas of properties;
- Providing exceptional customer service to tenants, residents and employees of properties you will be responsible to patrol;
- Dealing with emergencies accordingly and contacting the appropriate people;
- Writing daily reports and incident reports;
- All applicants must successfully complete a thorough interview as well as a background investigation and criminal record check.
- Competitive wages
- Extended medical and dental (after 6 months);
- Additional training as per site requirements;
- Full company uniform;
- Healthy work environment.
If you are interested in this role and feel it is a good fit for you, please apply online on our website athttp://www.unicornsecurity.com/about-unicorn-security/careers/apply-for-a-career/
Unicorn Security is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Casual
Salary: $17.00-$18.00 per hour
Expected hours: 20 – 40 per week
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Security License (required)
Work Location: In person