- Handling the day to day administrative functions.
- To develop & maintain a well-organized filing system that permits easy reference and rapid retrieval of information;
- Data entry
- Respond to phone calls.
- Offer coffee, tea, water to staff and visitors.
- Provide direct administrative support to the Operations Manager
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the executive.
- Maintain an efficient filing system.
- Prepares correspondences, reports, presentations, and manages the executive's schedule.
- Schedule and attend confidential management and board meetings, prepare agendas, and transcribe or distribute minutes
- Schedule appointments and meetings for the executive
- Prepare reports, presentations, memorandums, proposals and correspondence
- Assist with other duties and personal favors, as assigned
- Starting with 30 hours per week
- This position has potential to develop into a full time position with increased pay for the right candidate.
- A college degree is mandatory
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles is preferred
- Resume without photo will not be accepted.
- Minimum 2 years of office Administration work experience
- Advanced working knowledge within Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Woman 20-27 years old.
- Single, no children.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and a high degree of accuracy.
- Highly organized and flexible.
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour