DataAnnotation is committed to creating quality AI. Join our team to help train AI chatbots while gaining the flexibility of remote work and choosing your own schedule.
We are looking for a proficient programmer to join our team to train our AI chatbots to code. You will work with the chatbots that we are building in order to measure their progress, as well as write and evaluate code.
- This is a full-time or part-time REMOTE position
- You’ll be able to choose which projects you want to work on
- You can work on your own schedule
- Projects are paid hourly, starting at $30 USD per hour, with bonuses for high-quality and high-volume work
- Come up with diverse problems and solutions for a coding chatbot
- Write high-quality answers and code snippets
- Evaluate code quality produced by AI models for correctness and performance
- Fluency in English (native or bilingual)
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- A bachelor's degree (completed or in progress)
- Previous experience as a Software Developer, Coder, Software Engineer, or Programmer
Note: Data Annotation payment is made via PayPal. We will never ask for any money from you. PayPal will handle any currency conversions from USD. If you are applying from any country outside of the US, Canada, the UK, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand and sign up, please note that you will NOT receive a link as we are NOT taking applicants outside of those countries at this time. If you are applying from within those countries, it is possible to experience a 2 week delay, as we are currently receiving a significant number of applications, and work and pay can fluctuate based on project availability and the skillsets found in the assessment.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $41.00 per hour
Expected hours: 1 – 40 per week
Work Location: Remote