We are looking for bright and energetic individuals who will report to the Managers and be tasked with the following responsibilities.
Responsibilities of Team Member
- Delivering an extraordinary guest experience
- Work well in team environment
- Ensure operational and brand compliance are met on all BarNaan standards and policies
- Prepare ingredients, then cook and assemble dishes as indicated by recipes
- Ensure that all dishes are prepared promptly by restocking ingredients at workstation and meeting prep times to ensure smooth delivery
- Set up and clean station according to restaurant protocol
- Maintain a clean workstation area, including kitchen equipment, tables, and shelves
- Comply with applicable sanitary, health, and personal hygiene standards
- Ensure quality and freshness of ingredients and products
- Perform additional tasks as assigned by the supervisor
- Committed to working in fast-paced working environment
- Organized, responsible and enjoy working with people
- Prior QSR experience is required.
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends
- Food handler certificate is an added advantage
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.55 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Weekends as needed
- Do you have prior experience working in a quick-service restaurant (QSR) environment?
- Are you available to work evenings and weekends?
- Do you hold a valid food handler certificate?
Work Location: In person