National Energy Equipment, Inc. is the largest distributor of energy related equipment in Canada, providing service from coast to coast. Our greatest strength is our employees and our objective is to provide the best sales and service support in our industries, while synergizing product offerings for optimum benefit to our customers.
We currently have an opening in our Port Coquitlam branch for an energetic individual to join our team as a Branch Administrator. In this role, you will effectively communicate and interact with management, staff and internal/external customers. Reception, customer service and administrative assistance are key areas for this position.
If you are detail oriented, a keen problem solver and thrives in providing fast and effective customer service, this is for you!
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
o answer and redirect incoming calls
o assist & direct walk-in customers
o maintain reception area
o Separate and distribute incoming mail as required
o Receive material/orders as required (Purchase orders, transfers, requisitions, printing P.O.s)
o General photocopying, faxing, printing as needed
o Filing (Purchase orders, invoices, organizing filing cabinets, quotations, year-end clean-up, transfers, work orders, assembly for stock)
o Maintain Petty Cash (maintenance of float, C.O.D. orders/pick-ups, scrap metal cash, signatures & receipts, log sheet)
o Create letters, agendas and correspondence as required
- maintaining a basic knowledge of products offered by NEE in order to be able to demonstrate and discuss with customers.
- determining best method to resolve problems to ensure customer satisfaction and company adherence to policies.
- 1 to 3 years relevant experience (recent graduates welcome)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- High regard for professionalism, confidentiality and ethical conduct
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Detail oriented
· Self-driven and able to quickly adapt to feedback
· Proven time management and organizational skills
· Ability to work with a high level of detail with speed and accuracy
· Ability to deliver and respect deadlines
· Must be action oriented and able to maintain a high energy level.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $43,500.00-$48,500.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person