Your company, your values, your career!
Coast Hotels is a dynamic and growing brand. Our culture is rooted in our values, leadership accountability, and the growth and development of our Ambassadors.
The Front Desk Agent (Part-time) will contribute to the overall success of the hotel by providing superior customer service and administrative support to the Front Office.
- Provides customer service and handles administrative duties such as the check-in and check-out of guests, handling guest concerns, assisting with the arrivals and departures of groups and tours and luggage storage
- Follows established procedures and policies when completing tasks
- Receives, sorts and distributes incoming mail
- Prepares and sends courier packages and ensures accurate billing and records
- Orders office supplies and maintains inventory levels
- Acts as an Ambassador for Coast, including greeting guests and handling basic inquiries
- Demonstrates a customer service attitude with internal/external contacts
- Provides basic data entry and transaction handling service for the Front Office
- Inputs data accurately into the appropriate database
- Produces statistics and reports on the data as per standard formats
- Reports discrepancies in room rates, payment information and credit arrangements to appropriate manager for follow up
- Verifies the accuracy of their daily inputs, including payment transactions, and submits their daily shift audit for review by the night audit
- Handles cash, cheques, credit and debit card transactions in accordance with hotel policies
- Other duties as required
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar position preferred
- Secondary School Diploma
- Advanced communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Technical aptitude
- Beginner level in the use of MS Office Suite
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Exemplifies Coast’s core values and enjoys working in a culture of accountability
- Able to work a flexible schedule which includes evenings, weekends and some nights
Coast Hotels offers a variety of benefits, including competitive wages & benefits, employee discounts, training & development, career advancement opportunities & more!
Coast Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Coast Hotels would like to thank all interested applicants
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
NO PLACE LIKE COAST !