*Note: This job is CASUAL and on a flexible, part-time basis. The job is fully remote. You require strong internet connection for the role. You will have a one-day online training session with the company. Most court reporters will start the role shortly after the training. Most court reporters work around one day per week/biweekly total.
Ideal for students with free days, students interested in applying to law school or already in law school, and people who want to make some money while working from home.
- Record Zoom meetings for lawyers and tribunals
- Take detailed notes of legal examinations
- All other training provided by company
- Professionalism and time management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent proofreading abilities
- Perfect English-speaking skills
NO legal experience required.
If you are interested in law, or just looking for an online job to do from home, we encourage you to apply.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $30,972.59-$67,799.16 per year
Work Location: Remote