For over 60 years, TerraCorp Management, a family-owned and operated business based out of London, Ontario, has been developing and managing multi-residential apartment buildings across Southwestern Ontario.
As we continue to find success in building and managing quality apartment homes, creating lasting relationships with our residents and community partners, we continue to build our talented and committed team. Together, we work hard, we laugh, and we celebrate our successes.
We are seeking a permanent, full-time live-in Assistant Resident Manager, preferably a couple, who is energetic, hard-working, and detailed oriented to help manage The Harrison in London, Ontario.
The Live-In Assistant Resident Manager is responsible for supporting the Property Manager in the property administration, light maintenance and providing excellent customer service to residents in a team environment.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive salary
- Reduced rent
- Group Benefits
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE
- Toilet repairs such as fill valve and flush valve replacement and investigating and resolving running or dripping toilets, unclogging toilets.
- Moving fridges, stoves between apartments
- Changing light bulbs, in empty suites and hallways (on breakers)
- Monthly paint touch-ups throughout the building
- Testing smoke detector annually and/or testing smoke detector prior to a new move-in, including replacing batteries in battery-operated detectors
- Minor plumbing repairs such as leaks, washer replacement, drips, shower knob repair, toilet tank repair, flapper replacement, fluid masters, and handles
- Trouble shooting appliance issues
- Caulking in kitchens and bathrooms
- Repairing drawers, doors or closets, and cupboards
- Cleaning Vacant Units
- Additional duties as required
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative and work independently
- Proven maintenance and cleaning skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Friendly and positive attitude with a professional demeanor
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- On call evenings and every other weekend
We pride ourselves in the strong relationships we build with our residents, striving to match people with apartments that fit their budgets. At TerraCorp. Management, we're committed to being a property management company that people can trust, providing you with a place you can proudly call home.
We are strongly committed to employment equity, and we support diversity. If you require accommodation during the application process, please advise in your cover letter.
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team! Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- London, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- property management: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person