- Successful track record of delivering prompt and courteous food and beverages service.
- Demonstrated ability to take and fill orders.
- First-hand experience in cleaning and maintaining dining area.
- Competent at preparing food and specialty beverages.
- Practical skills in delivering food orders at counters and tables.
- Exceptional talent for maintaining cleanliness, clearing and wiping tables and sweeping floors.
- Well-versed in stocking food products.
- Adept at using the point-of-sale system, making bills, and receiving payment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good interpersonal skills to deal efficiently with patrons, co-workers, and the general public.
- Professional appearance and manners.
- Ready to work in various shifts, including weekends and holidays.
Job Types: Internship / Co-op, Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 24 per week
Salary: $16.75-$17.50 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Surrey, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person