We are an innovative, fast-growing Drywall Company that works throughout the Lower Mainland. We are actively searching for drywall installers and finishers.
The applicant must be able to get to the job site on time, be positive, and provide excellent customer service.
We require that applicants perform the following duties:
- Measure, cut, and fit drywall sheets for installation on walls and ceilings
- Position and secure sheets to metal or wooden studs or joists
- Cut and install metal corner beads to protect exterior corners
- Fill joints, nail indentations, holes, and cracks with joint compound using a trowel and broad knife
- Tape over joints using a taping machine and embed tape in compound
- Smooth out the excess compound and allow the coat to dry
- Apply successive coats of compound and sand seams and joints.
**Must have a valid driver's license.
**Must have a vehicle
Job Types: Seasonal, Internship / Co-op, Casual, Part-time, Full-time, Fixed term contract
Salary: $20.00-$30.00 per hour
- Language training provided
Flexible Language Requirement:
- English not required
- French not required
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Metro Vancouver Regional District, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: On the road