Normandeau Roofing is seeking Maintenance Foremen.
MUST have 5-10 years of commercial flat roofing experience in order to apply.
We are currently recruiting for skilled, energetic, and career-minded Maintenance Foremen experienced in all aspects of commercial flat roofing.
· Demonstrated proficiency in written/oral communication in the English language
· Must have 5-10 years in roofing experience in all facets of flat roofing
· Red-Seal is an asset but not required
· Valid driver license
· Ability to understand a work order
· Knowledge of First Aid and CPR preferred
· Commitment to quality and safety
· Must be alert and resourceful and be able to interact with a cross section of individuals
· Must be able to demonstrate patience and perseverance, and embrace change when it occurs
Type of Person Who Will Succeed in this Role
· Be a team player and able to project a strong professional demeanor
· Proactive approach to problem solving
· Outgoing – interacts in a socially engaging manner
· Enthusiasm and honesty
· Sense of urgency – with a high tolerance for ambiguity
· Detail oriented / numbers focused – but with creativity to get the job done
This successful candidate will be entitled to an appropriate salary and a strong benefits plan.
NO Phone Calls will be accepted.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and believe strongly in diversity.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Winnipeg, MB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Commercial Flat Roofing: 5 years (required)
Work Location: In person