Salary: Starting at $118,000.00 per annum (may increase commensurate with experience) plus bonus and full benefits.
Requirement: Minimum four (4) years of experience in the areas of Real Estate and Corporate Law.
Refcio & Associates is a full-service boutique law firm with a head office in London and satellite offices located in Burlington and Toronto. Our Firm provides legal services throughout the Province of Ontario to a wide variety of small, medium and large corporations and as well as individuals. We are currently seeking an Associate Lawyer to join our growing Real Estate and Corporate Law departments on a full-time basis. We utilize the latest technology to provide real estate and corporate legal services for our diverse client base.
The successful candidate will be looking for a career opportunity that provides proper work/life balance while pursuing continued professional development.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
· Licensed to practice law in the Province of Ontario with exceptional academic credentials
· Excellent academic credentials
· Strong analytical, communication and drafting skills
· Team-player who wants to work with other established lawyers who will encourage and support the successful candidate
· Previous financial and business experience considered an asset
The main responsibilities for this role will include:
· Carriage of and responsibility for handling corporate law files, with a focus on working with start-ups in all industries, but especially technology, construction and franchising, while also providing corporate legal advice to larger established businesses;
· Completing residential and commercial real estate transactions including purchase, sale and refinancing transactions in an established, high-volume practice;
· Valid Ontario Driver’s Licence with access to a vehicle, in case travel to alternative Firm locations is required on occasion, but the successful candidate will also be provided with access and use of Firm’s progressive remote access capabilities.
· Representing the Firm visibly in the community; participation in local charitable community activities which the Firm supports
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with your cover letter and resume online through Indeed or directly through our website.
Refcio & Associates is an equal-opportunity firm and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, religion, sex, or natural origin. Our firm takes affirmative action to ensure that employees are treated without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, or national origin. Such action shall include, but not be limited to the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $118,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person