Adapt Healthcare has a long-standing commitment to improving work conditions for healthcare workers, by connecting health facilities to quality and suitable personnel and improving the resident/patient- to- careworker ratios.
We are currently seeking skilled and compassionate Personal Support Workers (PSWs) to join our team in the Fredericton NB Area. This is a casual position, offering flexible shifts within a 24-hour environment, providing you with the opportunity to work at your convenience.
The right candidate: The right candidate has a Personal Support Worker or Human Services Diploma with experience in Long term care or hospital setting, and a passion in healthcare. This is a casual position.
-MUST HAVE: A current and valid Personal Support worker(PSW) or Continuing Care Assistant(CCA) or Human Services Diploma from a recognized Canadian Instituition.
-Experience with use of mechanical lifts & safe transfer of residents
- Presently in Canada with proper work authorization.
- Above average wage: We offer a competitive wage rate that exceeds industry standards, reflecting your skills and experience.
- Weekend and night premiums: Enjoy additional compensation for working shifts during weekends and nights.
- Short notice pay: Receive compensation for accepting shifts on short notice, recognizing your flexibility and commitment.
- Work when you want: As a casual PSW, you have the freedom to choose shifts that align with your availability and preferences.
Join our dynamic healthcare team and make a difference in the lives of residents. If you are a dedicated and compassionate PSW seeking a flexible and rewarding position in the Fredericton Area, we would love to hear from you.
We appreciate all applications, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
International Applicants: Please note the employer will not accept applicants without current proper authorization to work in Canada
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $27.00-$30.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekends as needed
- Are you presently in Canada with Proper work Authorization?
- PSW/Human services Diploma from a canadian Institution? (required)
Work Location: In person