We are looking for a Quality Control Technician for a manufacturing company in Concord.
This is a direct hire position with full health benefits, a standard morning schedule and competitive pay from $23-28/hr paid weekly.
If you have 2-5 years of quality control experience within the industrial manufacturing industry, apply now!
- Develop and maintain inspection reports
- Ensure compliance to federal and state laws, as well as company standards and specifications
- Maintain calibration of quality control equipment
- Perform inspections across all stages of of production
- Prepare and maintain test data for review
- Evaluate data and draft reports, noting any relevant deviations from existing standards
- Identify areas for quality control improvement and implement new methods accordingly
- Communicate quality or compliance concerns with urgency
- Developing and maintaining company inspection reports.
- Inspecting goods or products according to quality and safety standards.
- Ensuring goods and products comply with company standards as well as Federal and State law.
- Ensuring test equipment is calibrated and working correctly.
- Reporting quality anomalies to the supervisor.
- Collating test data and drafting quality reports.
- Identifying possible areas for improvement in quality control processes.
- Ensuring production is not hindered by quality testing procedures.
- Solid understanding of test equipment
- Minimum of 2-5 years of inspection within production experience
- Strong working knowledge of various mathematical concepts including fractions, ratios, and proportions
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret information
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.00-$28.00 per hour
- Quality Control: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person