Customer Support Representative
Are you looking to start your career and learn transferrable skills that will support your future career development? We invite you to review our position of Customer Support Representative! Join our amazing team and build on your customer service skills in a position that is flexible and fully remote.
This is a Full Time, work from home role working Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm PST/ 12 pm – 8pm EST. Training will start in January 2024.
Internal application must be received no later than November 16. 2023
“If you do not check off all the boxes in our job description, you may still check all the boxes when it comes to our company culture.” We here at Dynacare thrive on building diversity and inclusion. We want everyone who joins to feel part of our team and community.
Please apply today if you are passionate about learning new skills and developing your professional career. Let us open the door to your career journey and get you started with us at Dynacare!
Dynacare Mission: Creating a healthy future for all Canadians.
Add Value to the following task:
- Handling outbound calls to healthcare providers for insurance purposes
- Assist in locating clients medical office for report purposes
- Assist in medical records collection for insurance purposes
- Ensure orders contain all the facility requires to allow production of a complete report and in a timely fashion
- Strong attention to detail on follow-up calls (ensure to collect detailed information on delay for completion of report)
- Contact clinics via phone and/or fax to obtain status of insurance reports
- Capture all call and facility information for every contact and payment for producing reports
- Following SOPs to ensure compliance to the various insurance carriers and medical facilities
- Maintain quality of calls while attaining daily processed calls quota
- Any other tasks as assigned by Manager / Team Lead
Add Value with your qualifications
- High School Education Degree / diploma preferred (or related experience)
- Bilingual (French and English) an asset
- Minimum 1 year work experience (contact center experience an asset but not required – will look at any experience from other industries such as retail and hospitality)
- Medical terminology knowledge is an asset
- Customer-centric approach: Friendly, positive attitude, strong communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite with a strong ability to learn and adapt to new computer systems
- Able to work collaboratively and professionally in a fast paced, sometimes stressful environment with competing deadlines
- Resourceful, proficiency in using different search engines to locate contact information for medical facilities and/or doctors
- Ability to quickly document status notes to in-house system
- Strong attention to detail and innovative thinker (think outside the box for solutions)
DNA of an Ideal Dynacare Employee
I make a difference in people’s lives. I am a caring, collaborative team-player who is passionate about quality and continuous improvement.
Caring - I demonstrate strong empathy and genuine concern for my colleagues and customers.
- Collaborative Team Player - I know I play a key role in helping the Dynacare team achieve success. I am comfortable in a changing environment, and I can easily manage multiple priorities.
- Passion for Quality and Continuous Improvement - I am always looking to learn and solve problems. I am detailed oriented, adaptable and find ways to make things better.
Dynacare has been a “Top Employer” for many years and there is a reason why. We are a great place to work.
At Dynacare, we’re proud to hire the best people. If you are looking for a meaningful career where you can support healthy lives with commitment and care – we would like to meet you. To apply for this position, you will be asked to submit your resume and complete the application process.
If your qualifications and experience fit with this position, we will contact you to learn more. We offer competitive pay and great benefits, along with the opportunity to grow and thrive with a dynamic, successful company. We hope you will join us in our journey to become Canada’s health and wellness solutions leader.
Dynacare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to the attraction, selection, advancement, and fair treatment of all individuals. We believe that our diversity is our strength, so we employ a diverse workforce and respect the needs of all our employees.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and the Dynacare Accommodation Policy a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the Dynacare hiring process