- Manage and co-ordinate the marketing program for high voltage generators, high voltage power supplies, x-ray imaging components and related medical products to OEM’s/Dealers in assigned countries.
- Business Development/Product Manger will provide overall guidance and strategy to achieve, or exceed, orders budget for assigned region(s).
- Lead business development activities within the organization and throughout the market with enthusiasm.
- Provide thoughtful guidance within program reviews from a business/market perspective.
- Maintain accurate and regularly-updated rolling forecast of opportunities within assigned region.
- Manage customer expectations for new and existing products
- Protect existing customer business from encroaching competition.
- Develop new strategies for product development and product launch.
- Business Development/Product Manager will support Sales Representatives and Customer Support with customer requests, quotations, meetings and initiatives.
- Sustain existing markets and market share, develop new market opportunities, increase market share.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the product line being managed and the markets into which it is supplied.
- Business Development/Product Manager will monitor regional business performance to date and assess trends, opportunities and challenges that are affecting business conditions.
- Co-ordinate bid preparation and negotiation of contracts.
- Co-ordinate technical engineering proposals, cost information, delivery commitments, facility requirements and other business considerations.
- Preparation of contracts/agreements (e.g. purchase, non-disclosure, development, bailment) and MOU’s.
- Ensure company and customers comply with all T&C’s.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science, Physics or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years recent and direct experience in high voltage power products. Experience in medical radiography and fluoroscopy is an asset.
- Relevant working experience in contracts for the sale of goods in US, International and Canadian markets.
- Relevant working experience in request for proposals, solicitations and cost plus/fixed price contracts for development programs an asset.
- Results driven, highly motivated, very organized.
- Ability to negotiate, both internally and externally to reasonably meet customer expectations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and enjoys relationship building and management.
- Strong analytical skills for evaluating business opportunities and forming reasonable strategies.
- Must possess current passport/driver’s licence.
- Proficient in MS Office software.
- Approximately 20% travel time.
Job Type: Full-time