EV Logistics, a leading distribution services provider for one of Western Canada's largest grocery retailers, is seeking motivated individuals to join our team as Warehouse Team Members. As an essential part of everyday life, you will play a crucial role in providing exceptional service to our customers. If you have a passion for excellence and enjoy working in a safe, healthy, and fun environment, this opportunity is for you!
What EV Logistics can offer you:
Competitive start rates ranging from $24.75 to $31.25 per hour, including various
premiums and incentives:
- Current base rate $19.75+ $2.00 relief premium
- $1.00/hr for fresh assignment or $2.50/hr for freezer assignment
- $2.00 Shift Premium (6PM-6AM)
- PLUS up to $5.00 pay for performance
Flexible Schedules! : Choose shifts based on your availability! If you can commit to
working 40 hours a week across 5 days, we can accommodate your preferences.
Competitive benefits package after 30 days: Enjoy RRSP Matching, Extended Health
Benefits, and benefits for part-time employees too!
A safe, healthy, and fun work environment: We prioritize safety, support, collaboration,
and performance. As part of our team, you'll have access to our On-Site Gym,
participate in various theme weeks, BBQs, and opportunities for growth and learning.
- Learn and master new equipment: Complete our thorough paid, on-site training program to safely operate material handling equipment, including pallet jacks, reach trucks, and counterbalance forklifts.
- Maintain high performance standards: Ensure timely and accurate order picking and palletizing of grocery products.
- Embrace physical demands: Thrive in a physically demanding role that involves repetitive, heavy lifting of grocery products, with weights of up to 25kg.
- Utilize innovative technology: Work with paperless and customized, automated voice-directed technology to pick orders efficiently.
- Reliable Transportation: Please note that there is no bus transportation route in the area, so reliable transportation is required.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to excellence.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the role, including repetitive lifting.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new equipment and technology.
- Warehouse work experience is preferred.
Join our team at EV Logistics and become an essential part of everyday life! We offer diverse schedule options to accommodate your lifestyle, ensuring a work-life balance that suits you. If you're ready to be a top-performing team member and contribute to our mission, apply today!
Does EV Logistics sound like the perfect fit for you? Are you our next top performing team member? Apply Today!
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and availability.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.75-$31.25 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- What is your current eligibility to work in Canada? (Citizen, PR, Work Permit, Study Permit, etc)
Work Location: In person