Job #4580 – Our well known and highly respected client is looking for a finance professional with management experience to join their expanding team. The successful candidate will be a key member of the accounting team and will be responsible for providing financial analysis, support, and control to various business functions, in addition to overseeing the accounting team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of accounting and finance alongside the ability to foster relationships easily. Main responsibilities include:
- Oversee and manage the accounting team
- Manage on time completion of monthly accounting deliverables
- Coordinate monthly close process including reconciliations and balance reporting
- Assist with year-end and perform bank reconciliations
- Prepare monthly HST filings
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulations and identify areas of improvement
- Prepare ad hoc financial reports as needed and provide analysis
- Other duties as required
This is a great opportunity to join a thriving industry and advance your career alongside accomplished business leaders! Don’t wait – apply now!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal accounting education
- 5+ years management experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- High attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Previous experience in construction or land development
- Newstar experience
How You Will be Rewarded:
- $80,000-$90,000 annual salary
- Generous bonus potential
- Excellent benefits
- 3 weeks’ vacation
Internal Job ID#: 4580
Recruiter Name: Paul Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4580.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.
The post Accounting Manager appeared first on Stevenson & White.