Servers lead the Guest Experience at the table and ensure our Guests have everything they need from appetizers to desserts. Masters of situational service, they tailor their style to meet the needs of our Guests. Servers are responsible for the accuracy of the entire order as well as maintaining a positive and Guest focused attitude through the entire experience. They demonstrate and believe in championing a fun and safe work environment and contribute to a thriving workplace culture.
Why Is BP A Great Place To Work?
- What is important to you matters to us, so we have raised the bar to provide flexible scheduling that fits your lifestyle and contributes to your life-work balance
- Come for a job, stay for a career – there are exciting opportunities for career growth within the restaurant or at Boston Pizza head office
- Build relationships and give back to your local community
- Boston Pizza Scholarship Program *
- Management Training Programs, Leadership Development conferences and access to dynamic mentorship programs and initiatives
- A respectful culture and work environment where your feedback matters
- Fantastic reward and recognition programs
What does a successful Server look like?
- Leads by example and works alongside their team members
- Achieves goals through strong organizational skills and effective time management
- Builds relationships by finding common ground and working cohesively with all team members
- Committed to championing the "Foundations of Hospitality," Boston Pizza's Brand Standards and Food Safety
- Effectively communicates, sharing goals and challenges
- Maintains composure and thrives in a fast pace environment
- They practice the responsible selling and serving of alcohol at all times, handle payments and anticipate the Guest expectations by offering on-going and upcoming promotions and utilizing bar and food knowledge.
- Driven by professional development opportunities, and is consistently seeking new learning and skill-building moments
To apply please a copy of your resume at the Restaurant or by applying to this advertisement. YOU MUST BE LEGALLY ENTITLED TO WORK IN CANADA, WE DO NOT HAVE WORK PERMITS AVAILABLE.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lac La Biche, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- serving: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person