A Customer Associate contributes to driving sales through providing a genuine and unique experience to each customer.
- Customer Connection: Initiates genuine conversation to engage with the customer in a personalized way where all customers feel welcome, heard, and valued.
- Selling Culture: Supports a selling environment in all areas of the sales fllo by connecting with multiple customers and sharing product suggestions.
- Omni-Channel Service: Provides a frictionless customer experience by utlizing technology to transact in the moment, find sizes and colors, and place orders for items not available in store.
Teamwork + Communication
- Team Player: Builds productive relationships with peers: asks for support when needed and makes an effort to help others.
- Share Knowledge: Participates in th learning and sharing of product knowledge, current trends, and personal styling priorities to inspire the customer.
- Employee Recognition: Contributes to a positive team morale participating in store initiatives and highlighting peers and leaders.
- Insights & Feedback: Provides insights related to the customer and employee experience and communicates feedback to Store Leadership.
Visual + Business Operations
- Business Acument: Understands their contribution to service and selling on every shift in oder to impact the store's business.
- Product Flow: Supports the shipment process to gain awareness of product, including what's new and what's restock; contributes to completion of omni order fufillment processes while maintaining stock levels on the floor.
- Store Environment: Maintains visual and operational standards while keeping the focus on the customer, stays current on merchandising updates.