HR Internship- 2018(
Are you enrolled in an HR program or a recent HR graduate?
Nestlé Canada needs YOU!
This is your opportunity to get exposure to the Nestlé World, gain valuable experience and develop your skills in a vibrant global business environment.
Good Food, Good Life
is the very essence of Nestlé. This philosophy can be traced back to our beginnings. The Nestlé Company was founded in 1867 by Henri Nestlé, who developed the first milk-based baby formula. Today, over a century later, we are recognized as the world’s largest Food and Beverage Company employing around 280,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world. Nestlé Canada has a wide variety of food, beverage and nutrition products to help you and your family live happier and healthier lives including: Gerber and Good Start, Nescafé, KitKat, Smarties, Aero, Delissio, Häagen-Dazs, Boost, Purina, and Nestlé Waters. Nestlé Canada supports your personal growth with a people-focused culture and a flexible and diverse working environment. Our aim is to create a unique career experience for talented young professionals like you. Join us to find out why, There is more to Life at Nestlé…
Our HR Internship Opportunities
are now open; we are seeking talented students or new graduates to join our HR team in the Recruitment/L&D department or the Payroll department starting May 2018. If you are currently enrolled or graduating soon from a Human Resources program, this is your opportunity to gain hands-on practical experience, build your business acumen and develop your skills.
Positions will be based out of our North York Head office location or the Purina Office location at 2500 Royal Windsor Road, Mississauga.
We are looking for someone who:
- Wants to make a difference
- Is a problem solver
- Inspires people around them
- Has a passion for our brands
- Undergraduate degree in a Human Resources program or business related discipline.
- A results and detail-oriented professional with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Assertive, well-organized with the ability to adapt to change.
- Attention to detail and accuracy a must.
- Team player with demonstrated ability to work effectively across all functions and levels.
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Superior telephone manner with demonstrated customer service skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a demanding, fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
- Strong computer proficiency (Word, Excel).
- Bilingualism (French/English) considered an asset.
Please note: Background Checks will be administered on all suitably qualified candidates.
If you believe you have the profile we are looking for and you want to make your mark in the World’s Largest Food and Beverage Company, we look forward to hearing from you!
Nestlé is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Nestlé will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however only those
individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
The closing date for this position is October 31, 2017