This job is for Candidates who are interested to explore new horizons in USA without any cost.
- Performs concurrent and retrospective review of medical records.
- Performs concurrent and retrospective review of hospital clinical and operational processes and procedures.
- Performs electronic data collection and abstraction from clinical and operational databases.
- Summarizes and analyzes clinical and operational data outcomes, develops summary reports, charts, graphs and trending outcomes, identifies opportunities for improvement, and facilitates quality improvement initiatives in collaboration with Quality Center Director.
- Supports and facilitates departmental and hospital wide clinical and operational performance.
- Contributes to the general body of quality knowledge of the organization.
3 plus years of experience RN – Registered Nurse
Inpatient RN experience highly preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28.44-$60.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
- Have you passed the NCLEX Exam?
- Would you be willing to relocate to USA (Without any cost)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
Work Location: Remote