The world’s largest premium personal training provider is looking for the perfect addition to our incredible team of health and wellness service providers.
You will be responsible for creating a premium and personalized experience while providing lifestyle management solutions for our valued clientele.
This posting is for a position at our STUDIO location.
- Providing engaging, challenging, fun and personalized 60-minute sessions
- Holding our clients accountable to ensure they successfully achieve their health and fitness goals
- Demonstrating a high level of professionalism and providing a premium client experience while contributing to the positive atmosphere
- Executing fitness testing and programming
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Passionate about health, fitness and outdoor adventure
- Has a positive outlook and a No Excuse™ attitude
- Has an engaging, outgoing and confident personality
- Strong communication skills (body language, vocal tone, and written and verbal)
- Leads by example, and always acts as a team player
- Values mentorship and seeks to support and lift up those around them
- Committed to self-improvement and motivated to continue their own education
- Strong sense of personal accountability and an openness to full-circle feedback
- Values giving back to the community and helping others
- Mandatory: Postsecondary degree in Kinesiology or Human Kinetics and/or a recognized Personal Training Certification
- Valid First Aid / AED / CPR certification, or willingness to obtain before starting
- Minimum one year of Personal Training experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in customer service
- Experience with Google Suite applications
- Flexible hours, extended medical & paramedical benefits, RRSP matching program and funding for continuing education and events
- Receive support and 360-accountability from an incredible community of colleagues, with comprehensive continuing education and mentorship programs
- Participate in amazing events and experiences with your clients and teammates, giving back to our community, including unique travel experiences
- Be immersed in a strong team culture with a community 25 years in the making!
Innovative Fitness is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We celebrate the diversity of experiences and backgrounds that our employees bring to the table, to the benefit of our teams, our clients, and our communities at large.
If you require an accommodation for the interview process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs
Job Types: Internship / Co-op, Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Salary: $27.00-$40.00 per hour
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Personal Training: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person