Do you have a keen eye for detail, great communication skills, and a desire to work in a positive team environment? Purdys Chocolatier is looking for Casual Warehouse Associates to join our Warehouse team in Vancouver, BC!
This is a casual position, lasting until December 2023, with the possibility of extension. Availability to work 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday required.
Duties include but are not limited to:
All applicants MUST have:
- Scanning orders
- Sorting, picking and packaging shipments
- Consistently meeting daily production targets
- Maintaining cleanliness of work stations and common areas
- Examining products to ensure quality and positive customer experience
- Complies with all company GMP's; comply with SQF policies and procedures
- Performing other duties as assigned
PERKS working at Purdys Chocolatier:
- Availability: Must be able to work at 8330 Chester Street Monday-Friday the hours of 6:00AM-3:300PM or 3:00PM - 11:30PM
- Strong spoken and written English communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team
- CSA certified safety shoes
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Experience working in a shipping and distribution environment an asset
- Employee discount on all products through our online store – perfect for all your gifts!
- Referral program – refer a friend to work at Purdys and get a cash reward
- Access to internal job postings – we love to promote employees within the company
- Collaborate with fantastic people who are passionate about creating incredible Purdys moments
**As this is a unionized work environment – union membership is mandatory upon hire.
Starts at $17.68/hr.
**Additional $0.75/hr for PM shifts (between 6PM and 12AM)
**Additional $1.00/hr for PM shifts (between 12AM and 6AM)
**Additional $1.00/hr for valid Occupational First Aid Certificate Level 2 & 3