Kuppers + Greene Orthodontics is seeking a full time administrative assistant. We are looking for a candidate with a warm and friendly personality who possess a professional approach and outstanding communication skills. Candidates should be energetic and self-motivated to complement our existing team. Orthodontics is a unique and fun work environment and we are excited to add to our Kuppers + Greene family.
Qualifications and skills
- Dental knowledge and experience required
- Orthodontic experience an asset
- Organized, detail oriented and reliable
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Social media communications an asset
Benefits of Kuppers + Greene Orthodontics
- Team events
- Continuing education opportunities
- Opportunity for growth
Monday to Thursday with the occasional Friday morning
Looking forward to meeting you. "Live Your Life Smiling".
While we appreciate all applicants, only those with dental experience will be contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.00-$27.00 per hour
- Dental: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-12-01