October 19, 2017 POSTING # 387-17 (CUPE Service)
October 26, 2017
HURON PERTH HEALTHCARE ALLIANCE NOTICE OF VACANCY
NUTRITION ASSISTANT I
4 and 8-hour days, 7 days/week, may be subject to change)
Director, Nutrition & Food Services, Diabetes
As soon as possible
$21.39 to $22.75 per hour
- Minimum Grade 12 education.
- Safe Food Handler’s Certificate.
- Food Service Worker Certificate from an accredited college.
- Previous food and customer service experience.
- Knowledge of therapeutic diets desirable.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Able to meet the physical demands of the position.
- Computer Competence in Microsoft Word and Excel
Please be advised that we are no longer accepting emailed or paper-based resumes. Please submit a complete resume by visiting our job opportunities page on our website: www.hpha.ca
Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance is an equal opportunity employer that strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact Human Resources for assistance.