We have positions available for Lawyers with 3 or more year experience to run civil and insurance defense trials.
Our growing litigation team is looking for bright and hardworking intermediate ICBC Defence lawyers, to join our team. The successful candidate must be able to practice in British Columbia. He or she would need to be resourceful and capable of handling more complex and challenging files.
All our lawyers have independent conduct of a full caseload of files and conduct their own examinations for discovery, applications, mediations and trials. Mentorship is provided through assisting senior counsel on larger more complex files and through informal meetings with senior legal counsel which provide insight, guidance and assistance as needed.
- Member of the BC Bar in good standing with a minimum of 3 years of experience in litigation
- Ability to run an organized caseload from beginning to end, with little to no supervision
- Willingness to work collaboratively as part of a dedicated team of professionals
- Ability to provide clear direction to others
- Strong business acumen with verbal, negotiation, interpersonal and drafting skills
- Excellent client service and communication skills.
While we are grateful to all applicants for their interest in our firm, only those short-listed for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Contract, Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
- Doctoral Degree (Required)